Tickets for Zodiak performances can be reserved and purchased in advance from Tiketti, either from their online shop, telephone sales office or ticket outlets.
Online sale delivery methods are
- email ticket
- delivery by mail
- pickup from ticket outlets or R-kioski
Reservations can be made from the telephone sales office, tel. 0600 1 1616 (1,78€/min+lnc).
Online payment methods include credit cards, invoice via email and Handelsbanken, Nordea, Osuuspankki, Danskebank, S-pankki, Säästöpankki and Tapiola internet payment.
A service fee is charged for all tickets as follows:
€0–15 + €1.5
€15.01–50 + €2.5
€50.01–> + €3.5
Possible additional charges:
- The online shop adds 1 % to the total amount for credit card payments and 3 % for American Express payments.
- Using PayPal adds + 2,6 % & 0,43 € to the total amount.
- R-Kioski applies an additional charge of €1/collected ticket.
- The service fee for serial cards is always 3.50 € + 0.30 €/ticket, according to the number of tickets to which the card gives entitlement. For example, when a serial card entitles you to purchase ten event tickets, the service fee is 6.50 € (i.e. 3.50 € + 10 x 0.30 €).
Mail delivery fees:
- Finland €7 / order
- The EU €10 / order
- Outside the EU €25 / order
Tickets are sold at the door one hour before performance, if free spaces are available. Door payment methods include cash, Finnish bank cards, Visa and Visa Electron.
Please note that ticket sales for performances at other venues than Zodiak can be different than above-mentioned. Detailed ticket info at individual performance details.
Ticket prices 2017
23 € (normal prize)
15 € (students, unwaged, retired, children)
Please notice special prices for festival performances. Check applicable ticket prices from each performance description.
Groups above 10 pers: 17/10 € (reservations from Zodiak office)
Serial ticket for 5 performances: 68/48 €
The use of personal serial ticket is not limited to performance seasons. Please notice that serial ticket may not be used for festival performances.