#STOPHATREDNOW 2021 – Reshaping Horizons of Hope offers tools for inclusive, anti-racist and feminist action. The platform takes place virtual format on 17-21 May 2021.
The field of arts requires more tools to answer the needs of a changing world.
#StopHatredNow is an intercultural and anti-racist platform organised in collaboration with several art and intercultural organisations. The platform strives to create discourse and offers tools to create a more inclusive, diverse and feminist art field; inclusivity, diversity, non-discrimination, accessibility and social as well as ecological sustainability are issues that determine the future of every art and cultural institution.
#StopHatredNow is aimed at individual artists, cultural influencers, and institutions of art and culture, but anyone interested in the topics is welcome.
In 2021, eache day of #StopHatredNow has its own theme. Below you will find the dates and the themes. Each includes a link to the detailed daily programme, found on #SHN's own website.
- 17.5 Monday // Maanantai: From Words to Actions
- 18.5 Tuesday // Tiistai: Intersectional Horizons
- 19.5 Wednesday // Keskiviikko: Practices of Coexistence
- 20.5 Thursday // Torstai: Focus on Emerginc Actions! youth, activism and sommunities
- 21.5 Friday // Perjantai: Wrap Up (from a physical distance but social proximity)
The events are be held in English or Finnish. The language of each event is written in the program.
All events are free of charge!
The 2021 edition is organised by:
- City of Helsinki
- Culture for All
- Globe Art Point
- Goethe-Institut Finnland
- Interkult ry
- New Theatre Helsinki
- Punos ry
- University of Arts Helsinki
- Zodiak – Center for New Dance