Groups can pick and choose a nice contemporary dance introduction package by selecting from the following activities:
- watching a rehearsal*
- introduction to the performance*
- watching a performance at the Zodiak
- meeting the artist: a meeting with the dancer, the choreographer, the lighting designer, the sound designer, the costume designer or the set designer to learn about their work (at Zodiak in connection with a performance or arranged separately at the school)**
- movement-based introductory workshop to contemporary dance and the themes of the night's performance
- a lecture or a presentation on contemporary dance at the customer’s premises or at Zodiak
* Free of charge.
** Artist meetings free of charge in connection with a performance.
Groups can also book an introduction to the performance free of charge. The introduction provides information about the themes of the performance and about contemporary dance as an art form. The introduction usually takes place in the foyer and is always tailored to the group’s wishes.
Groups are welcome to take a look behind the scenes where lighting designers, sound designers, costume designers and set designers work their magic for the show. Artist meetings can be arranged with dancers, choreographers and other members of the artistic workgroup who work in Zodiak's performances.
We can also tailor a dance workshop or a lecture of 45–60 minutes for your group starting at €100 per group.